Hang tight while we prepare your form...
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.
For the past 10 weeks we have suspended our in person gatherings and gathered online.
As a country as we begin to make steps reengage everyday life, the question has come up when will we gather in-person again?
In San Diego county, dine in restaurants, retail stores, and other businesses are opening this week with social distancing protocols. Last week, President Trump affirmed the essentiality of churches in our community. Yesterday, Governor Newsom released the state guidelines for engaging in-person services. As a church we will be joining 3000 churches across California in opening our doors on Sunday, May 31st.
Before I share what steps we are taking, let me affirm our desire to walk with you at the pace you are comfortable. If you are uncomfortable to engage in in-person gatherings, that's ok. You won't be left out or left behind. From what I am seeing in talking with you, our congregation is 50/50 people that want to meet in person or online. We will still will be streaming every service along with providing ways to connect virtually through the week.
To help us plan, please let us know how you will attend Sunday. The form is on our website, GraceSanMarcos.Net. It takes 30 seconds to fill out.
Here are the steps that we are taking to provide a safe worship environment:
• We will observe social distancing guidelines before, during, and after each service. Everyone will be asked to observe the 6-ft rule at all times.
• We will request that everyone wear a face mask
• People will be seated as they arrive and will be dismissed in an orderly fashion.
• Family members will be seated together, and family groupings will be seated 6 feet apart. People traveling to the service together may also be seated together.
• There will NOT be separate kids/youth ministries, but children are welcome to attend the service with their family in the main auditorium. If you’d like to attend and you’re concerned your small children might disrupt the service, we’ve set up a family room option.
• The service will also be streamed LIVE on Facebook, Youtube, and GraceSanMarcos.Net for anyone wishing to participate online.
• If you’re sick, we ask that you please stay home and participate online.
• If you’re in the high-risk category, please use your discretion knowing that you have the option of worshipping online.
• We will be leaving the doors of the sanctuary open during service to provide additional fresh air and ventilation.
• Pastors and Volunteers will receive a temperature check when arriving
• We’ve sprayed and disinfected the entire building, and we will continue to implement environmental cleanliness and sanitization practices. This includes disinfecting door handles, countertops, chairs, and other frequently-touched surfaces, etc. Also, hand sanitizer will be available at every entrance.
Beginning Sunday, May 31st you will have 3 ways to attend Grace San Marcos.
We look forward to continuing the ministry of the church as we step into this New Normal.
Everyone is on a spiritual journey to know God and we want to help you with yours. At Grace you will discover the freedom and purpose that God has for YOU! You don't have to do life alone, that is why God puts us in families and that family is called the church. Welcome to our family at Grace!
Every adventure takes a first step and your relationship with God is no different. At Grace, we believe there are 4 steps to your spiritual journey: To Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Make A Difference. We want to help you take those steps.
Grace is for you and Grace is for your family. Your kids will love Grace kids! You kids will learn their own steps of faith. We have kids ministry available at every service from birth through 6th grade. Our youth meet every Wednesday night during our weekly service.